www.camp-cook.com Forum Index www.camp-cook.com
Home of the REAL iron chefs!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Event CalendarEvent Calendar  email Joanneemail Joanne    T&TTTT&TTT    TearjerkersTearjerkers   How to Post PhotosHow To Post Photos

March 31 Middle Tennessee Chapter Benefit DOG

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oysterpot

PostPosted: Wednesday 1-25-2012 7:50 am    Post subject: March 31 Middle Tennessee Chapter Benefit DOG Reply with quote

On March 31 the Middle Tennessee Chapter of IDOS will be holding a benefit DOG, for a Tennessee family.

March 31, 2012
Middle Tennessee Charity D.O.G.
(Dutch Oven Gathering)

· Charity D.O.G. at Cedars of Lebanon State Park, in Lebanon, TN. on March 31, 2012 from 12:30 PM till 5:00 PM. Sponsored by The Middle Tennessee Chapter of the International Dutch Oven Society (IDOS)

· This event will benefit a young girl from Mt. Juliet, TN. battling cancer. Bishop Mikaelian. All proceeds from this event will go directly to the family.

· To register to participate in the Dutch oven cooking event, please email George at: oysterpot@gmail.com or Mike at SCOUTERMJP9282@AOL.COM let us know what you plan to make and how many pots you’re going to cook in. Each cook is responsible for his/her own supplies for this event; nothing will be furnished except for the pavilion location

· We plan to judge the Dutch Oven contest at 2:00 PM that day, and hold “How To” seminars on the art of Dutch Oven cooking throughout the day

· We also ask all who plan to cook to make a batch of their best, homemade cornbread. We will ask the judges to present the top 3 cornbreads with a special award.

· We will have a drawing for items that will be on display throughout the event and tickets will be sold all day with the drawings being held near the end of the day. 5 tickets for $5.00 Thumbs Up

If you can read this...Thank a Teacher. If you're reading it in English... Thank a Veteran!!!
Oysterpot

PostPosted: Thursday 2-16-2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This just a reminder of the Benefit DOG being held in Middle Tennessee on March 31. See details above.

Sure hope some of you on this forum can make it out. If ya want to make a week end of it there is a nice camp ground at this state park. Thumbs Up

If you can read this...Thank a Teacher. If you're reading it in English... Thank a Veteran!!!
CheapHillNana

PostPosted: Tuesday 3-6-2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oysterpot will you be camping? Does Cedars of Lebanon take reservations? Don't know if we can but, it is a great idea.

Blessings, Joyce :Smile 1:

"Nana's kitchen where memories are made and grandkids are spoiled"
Oysterpot

PostPosted: Tuesday 3-6-2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CheapHillNana wrote:
Oysterpot will you be camping? Does Cedars of Lebanon take reservations? Don't know if we can but, it is a great idea.

Yes several of us will be camping. No the park doesn't take reservations.

Hope you can join us. Thumbs Up

George

CheapHillNana

PostPosted: Wednesday 3-7-2012 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oystepot, Steve and I talked about it this morning and we really would like to come. If we do it will be for the day only. We are getting ready to have a grandchild and the date for the DOG is too close to the due date.

I would love to come to the DO cooking classes even if I do not enter the cooking competition. If I do cook I have a wonderful mushroom chicken I have made before. I also have an herb and garlic potato dish that is very yummy.

"Nana's kitchen where memories are made and grandkids are spoiled"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.camp-cook.com Forum Index -> South East All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: