www.camp-cook.com Forum Index www.camp-cook.com
Home of the REAL iron chefs!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Event CalendarEvent Calendar  email Joanneemail Joanne    T&TTTT&TTT    TearjerkersTearjerkers   How to Post PhotosHow To Post Photos

Tennessee IDOS Chapter

View previous topic :: View next topic  
scout

PostPosted: Thursday 8-18-2011 7:54 am    Post subject: Tennessee IDOS Chapter Reply with quote

If anyone is interested in becoming part of the new emerging TN IDOS Chapter here is your opportunity to do so! A few of us from the TNDUTCHOVEN group are trying to get it off the ground. Thumbs Up Anybody out there?? Worship
hvac1877

PostPosted: Thursday 8-18-2011 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOOD LUCK BEEN THINKING OF DOING THE SAME HERE IN VA
scout

PostPosted: Wednesday 12-14-2011 11:01 am    Post subject: Update Reply with quote

OK...There are 2 groups that are organizing. One is in East TN...The Overmountain Cast Iron Association (which is considering becoming an IDOS chapter) & Another The Middle Tennessee International Dutch Oven Society Chapter (in the process of becoming a chapter & organizing). Tennessee is wide spread geographically. This is a start with that in mind. Several of us know each other in both sections of the state & will continue to DOG together when close in proximity. That leaves the western part of the state. We will see if anyone responds from that area & go from there. I will keep you posted on any DOGs (Dutch Oven Gatherings) scheduled in the future from these 1st 2 groups! Woo Hoo PROGRESS!! :Smile 1:
Oysterpot

PostPosted: Monday 1-9-2012 11:46 am    Post subject: It's Official Reply with quote

Middle Tennessee Chapter of IDOS is now official. We will be representing the central time zone of Tennessee. Which is basically extending just east of Crossville to the state line west. Here we go! Thumbs Up

We will soon have a FB page as well as a web site. Hope to see some of ya around the cookin tables.

If you can read this...Thank a Teacher. If you're reading it in English... Thank a Veteran!!!
hvac1877

PostPosted: Monday 1-9-2012 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CONGRATS!!!!!! I got 6 people that are close to me to start a chapter here in Va!!!!!!! Got a few more email out there so hope to get it set up this late january to feb!!!
Joanne
Site Admin

PostPosted: Monday 1-9-2012 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Joanne
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.camp-cook.com Forum Index -> South East All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: