www.camp-cook.com Forum Index www.camp-cook.com
Home of the REAL iron chefs!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Event CalendarEvent Calendar  email Joanneemail Joanne    T&TTTT&TTT    TearjerkersTearjerkers   How to Post PhotosHow To Post Photos

large water tank SS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
doitright

PostPosted: Sunday 6-26-2011 8:07 pm    Post subject: large water tank SS Reply with quote

I would have posted this with my 55 gal tank post but it has taken a life of its own so. I was installing a storm siren last week and laying in the weeds is a SS water tank about 500 gal. This tank is from a fire department water tanker. They only fill it with water and never added anything to the water. This tank would need some modification to work but not much. Would this make a good tank for water storage? How could it be cleaned? Now this tank is just sitting there on the ground I may see next week what there intentions are with this tank.
Water is the first thing you need to save if you intend to make it if the water for one reason or another gets turned off or unable to use. You can have all the food you want but if you have no water or not enough water your done. If I can find a cheep way to store water I will do my best to do so.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.camp-cook.com Forum Index -> Home Life All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: