www.camp-cook.com Forum Index www.camp-cook.com
Home of the REAL iron chefs!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Event CalendarEvent Calendar  email Joanneemail Joanne    T&TTTT&TTT    TearjerkersTearjerkers   How to Post PhotosHow To Post Photos

DOG in North Carolina???? any ideas??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
n4twz

PostPosted: Monday 6-28-2010 7:54 am    Post subject: DOG in North Carolina???? any ideas?? Reply with quote

I am in the process of trying to get a DOG together for North Carolina and the surrounding areas sometime in late July or early August, does anyone have any suggestions as to where we could hold one that would be central to any wishing to attend? I will need some help in doing the arrangements as I am on the road most of the time these days and don't have ready access to the web. I know of a few people who would love to attend, and would also be interested in maybe doing it as an over the weekend thing where we could camp as well. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
you can email me at johnfleming@dutchovensouth.com
campmaster

PostPosted: Wednesday 6-30-2010 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in!

Sometime in August would be great. I'll be at the Mile High DOG in Maggie Valley at the end of July.

What about the KOA near Statesville or something like that. Right near I77 and I40?

Camping, Eating and more eating. Sounds Good.

Dan

Thumbs Up
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.camp-cook.com Forum Index -> South East All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: