www.camp-cook.com Forum Index www.camp-cook.com
Home of the REAL iron chefs!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Event CalendarEvent Calendar  email Joanneemail Joanne    T&TTTT&TTT    TearjerkersTearjerkers   How to Post PhotosHow To Post Photos

Breakfast Pizza

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cast Iron Dave

PostPosted: Wednesday 7-1-2009 2:53 pm    Post subject: Breakfast Pizza Reply with quote

I was goofin' off cooking for the crew one morning at work and came up with this recipe for a 12" or 14" DO 1 can refer Biscuts - Salsa or Taco Sauce (you chose how hot) - Shredded cheese (again your choice) - 6 Eggs - I lightly greased the botton of the DO.Roll the Biscut dough out thin like a Pizza dough and line the bottom of the DO with them. Put Salsa or Taco sauce on top like you would Pizza sauce. Generously cover with shredded cheese. With a large spoon make "Dent's" in the cheese. Carefully break eggs into the dent's. Cook till Dough is done and the eggs are the way you like them. You could also top with crumbled baco,crumbled sausage,jalapeno's,Chopped ham or my favorite linguica. Simple one pan meal for 3 to 4. Enjoy, Dave
Joanne
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wednesday 7-1-2009 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Breakfast Pizza Reply with quote

Cast Iron Dave wrote:
I was goofin' off cooking for the crew one morning at work and came up with this recipe for a 12" or 14" DO 1 can refer Biscuts - Salsa or Taco Sauce (you chose how hot) - Shredded cheese (again your choice) - 6 Eggs - I lightly greased the botton of the DO.Roll the Biscut dough out thin like a Pizza dough and line the bottom of the DO with them. Put Salsa or Taco sauce on top like you would Pizza sauce. Generously cover with shredded cheese. With a large spoon make "Dent's" in the cheese. Carefully break eggs into the dent's. Cook till Dough is done and the eggs are the way you like them. You could also top with crumbled baco,crumbled sausage,jalapeno's,Chopped ham or my favorite linguica. Simple one pan meal for 3 to 4. Enjoy, Dave

CI Dave,

That sounds really good! Thumbs Up It's really amazing what you come with when you are just messing around. I like the idea of adding crumbled sausage to the dish.

Joanne
cherokeegeorge

PostPosted: Thursday 7-2-2009 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw someone doing this recipe on TV and they also added hash browns.
I've been dieing to try it Thumbs Up
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.camp-cook.com Forum Index -> Breakfast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: