www.camp-cook.com Forum Index www.camp-cook.com
Home of the REAL iron chefs!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Event CalendarEvent Calendar  email Joanneemail Joanne    T&TTTT&TTT    TearjerkersTearjerkers   How to Post PhotosHow To Post Photos

security suggestion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alex_mercer

PostPosted: Thursday 1-18-2018 10:52 pm    Post subject: security suggestion Reply with quote

Hey, I visited my grands during the winter break and that was the best experience for my taste buds in a long while Worship

I mean, the way they cook, so effortless, the aromas and flavours of the dishes, irresistible indeed! Got a whole lot of cooking (+life) advice but it was worth it.

In return, to keep them safe and happy so that they'll cook beautiful food for the many years to come, I ordered a DVR which is part of CCTV surveillance system from a private agency with in-house experience. Old people are prime targets of burglars, and the rate of burglarly attempts during snowy seasons are alarmingly high.

So, I've placed an order for 2 more cameras and it's possible to expand the security because the DVR has enough storage to accommodate more cameras.

What brands do you guys use for your homes?

I love dogs. And road trips.
dmb90260

PostPosted: Friday 1-19-2018 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use a couple ARLO camera that were given to me. I did not check any out before this. Advantage is they are wireless but that means buying batteries.
One is on my front door and for some reason it will record only 10 seconds.
The other one is aimed at my bee hive and helped me find the blackbird that was messing with things. The rest of the time it usually catches cats creeping by.
just remember to bring along your Dutch Ovens!!

The Buzz In The Dale: The Buzz In The Dale
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.camp-cook.com Forum Index -> Canada All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: