www.camp-cook.com Forum Index www.camp-cook.com
Home of the REAL iron chefs!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Event CalendarEvent Calendar  email Joanneemail Joanne    T&TTTT&TTT    TearjerkersTearjerkers   How to Post PhotosHow To Post Photos

Outdoor Cast Iron Cooking: Dean & Joanie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.camp-cook.com Forum Index -> Cooking Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Teardrop Nanny

PostPosted: Sunday 1-8-2017 2:02 pm    Post subject: Outdoor Cast Iron Cooking: Dean & Joanie Reply with quote

:Smile 1: Hi Cast Iron friends! Happy New Year to all of you.
Just to let you know Dean and I continue to visit the forum and enjoy the recipes shared here. We are still filming and adding new webisodes on our channel. Sometimes they get posted here, but not always, so feel free to check out some of the newer ones when you can. Happy trails to you,
Joanie www.youtube.com/outdoorcastironcook
Wave

Life is uncertain....eat dessert first....preferably one cooked in a Dutch Oven.
Brownie

PostPosted: Sunday 1-8-2017 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the reminder. I love your videos. I have tried and been successful with many of them. I tried my first dutch oven pizza based on Dean's post here. I think he said he tried it for the first time to make your girls happy when you went camping. Unfortunately, now we can only eat home made dutch oven pizza...no more take out for us HAHA!!! Have a wonderful 2017!!!!!
The Teardrop Nanny

PostPosted: Friday 3-3-2017 5:47 pm    Post subject: Thanks, Brownie Reply with quote

Cool Glad you are enjoying the pizza, Brownie. We have been continuing to film and have new additions every month. Just did a 5 day home cured bacon, and a bacon wrapped meatloaf that was uploaded. I filmed some more webisodes earlier this week and will continue to post to our YouTube channel.
Joanie

Life is uncertain....eat dessert first....preferably one cooked in a Dutch Oven.
The Teardrop Nanny

PostPosted: Monday 5-15-2017 1:45 pm    Post subject: Roast Your Own Coffee Beans Reply with quote

Kewl Green We just finished a pulled pork with oranges pizza at our annual Humboldt Dutch Oven Pizza D.O.G. It is a great one and we'll be filming one for our cooking channel...... But in the meantime:

Dean has learned how to roast his own green coffee beans in a cast iron skillet. If you'd like to try your hand at this check out the latest webisode:
www.youtube.com/outdoorcastironcook

Enjoy your own special blend of Fogcrawler's Redwood Rain Forest Roast

Joanie
The Teardrop Nanny

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.camp-cook.com Forum Index -> Cooking Videos All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: