www.camp-cook.com Forum Index www.camp-cook.com
Home of the REAL iron chefs!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Event CalendarEvent Calendar  email Joanneemail Joanne    T&TTTT&TTT    TearjerkersTearjerkers   How to Post PhotosHow To Post Photos

3rd Annual Raccoon DOG (dutch oven gathering)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vagov

PostPosted: Tuesday 12-13-2016 9:10 am    Post subject: 3rd Annual Raccoon DOG (dutch oven gathering) Reply with quote

The Three Rivers Dutch Ovens Chapter of IDOS, will be hosting the 3rd annual Raccoon DOG, April 22nd, 2017 at Raccoon Creek State Park, in Western PA. camping available at state park campground. if you enjoy cooking in a Dutch Oven, or simply want to learn how, please consider joining us, fun for all ages, and cooking skills. basic 101 classes , including cooking, cleaning and care for a Dutch Oven, plus a wonderful potluck dinner at 4pm. classes are free, and only $5.00 per person , early registration until April 1, $8.00 at the door for those wanting to cook and contribute to the pot luck, door prizes, and merchandise will be sold at the event. any questions feel free to call me At 412-992-7764, or check out our facebook page at Three Rivers Dutch ovens.... hope to see you there !
Outpost Jim

PostPosted: Tuesday 12-27-2016 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm about 1.5 to 2 hours away. I will put this on the calendar and consider attending.
Outpost Jim

PostPosted: Thursday 1-5-2017 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We sent our registration in Today! We splurged for a cabin at Raccoon Creek State Park since tenting in April could be dicey. Not so much for me, but the wife.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.camp-cook.com Forum Index -> North East All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: