www.camp-cook.com Forum Index www.camp-cook.com
Home of the REAL iron chefs!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Event CalendarEvent Calendar  email Joanneemail Joanne    T&TTTT&TTT    TearjerkersTearjerkers   How to Post PhotosHow To Post Photos

stove/grill top waffle maker

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.camp-cook.com Forum Index -> Dutch Oven Cooking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zeke

PostPosted: Wednesday 12-28-2016 11:46 am    Post subject: stove/grill top waffle maker Reply with quote

looking for any info on a stove/ grill top waffle maker. I have only found some on Amazon...Rome and Texsport. Only looking to surprise wife with waffles while camping, trying to get her hooked on CI. Found some on Ebay, but not an expert on reproductions or scammers, and I do not want to pay big bucks and get taken.
J2

PostPosted: Saturday 12-31-2016 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://spokane.craigslist.org/for/5885556221.html

I don't know how far you are from this guy or how much you want to spend.

I got my waffle iron on Craig's List for $10 but spend a little bit of time in the car to get it...and time to clean it with electrolysis.

If you keep an eye out or make an offer, I've gotten a few of my pieces pretty cheap!

Good Luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.camp-cook.com Forum Index -> Dutch Oven Cooking All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: