www.camp-cook.com Forum Index www.camp-cook.com
Home of the REAL iron chefs!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Event CalendarEvent Calendar  email Joanneemail Joanne    T&TTTT&TTT    TearjerkersTearjerkers   How to Post PhotosHow To Post Photos

Kitchen Craft waterless cookware

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gogogordy

PostPosted: Friday 6-12-2015 9:02 pm    Post subject: Kitchen Craft waterless cookware Reply with quote

Im not sure if this is the right sub-forum for this, and my apologies if this isnt, or is off-topic so please move or delete as Admin sees fit, but:

We attended our first county fair in nearly 2 decades recently and spent (uncharacteristically for us) nearly 40 minutes in a Kitchen Craft waterless cookware "cooking seminar".

This is an all American made, 7 layer, heirloom quality product, priced accordingly and receives many good to very good reviews on the internet search I did. Its apparently been around for years.

The presenter made numerous references to "cast iron cookware" being a design influencer for this, and at 7 layer construction and a super tight fitting lid its very DO-like in terms of wall thickness and heat retention. It even stack cooks, and does its best work at low heat. Sounds familiar.

I'm curious if anyone here has either first-hand knowledge or experience with this Kitchen Craft cookware, or and if so is it all that the seller claims it be?

Thanks in advance for any input on this you may have.

http://gogogordy1.wix.com/mattgordonphoto

and...

http://gogogordy1.wix.com/scooter-aficionado
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.camp-cook.com Forum Index -> Home Life All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: