www.camp-cook.com Forum Index www.camp-cook.com
Home of the REAL iron chefs!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Event CalendarEvent Calendar  email Joanneemail Joanne    T&TTTT&TTT    TearjerkersTearjerkers   How to Post PhotosHow To Post Photos

Venison Chili Verde

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.camp-cook.com Forum Index -> Cooking Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jakeway

PostPosted: Sunday 6-7-2015 4:03 pm    Post subject: Venison Chili Verde Reply with quote

Today it was too hot to cook outside; I didn't even want to get in the car and drive to the store for ingredients. I wanted to try Fogcrawler's "Burritos Ranchero Chile Verde" (Outdoorcastironcook) but I didn't have all the stuff.

So I thawed some Venison and raided the cupboard. I found a small bottle of Verde Salsa and thought, "What the heck!"

Next time I'll try the official recipe, but for now, this is a SUPER EASY way to make a quick meal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JTWwTTwWXU&feature=youtu.be
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.camp-cook.com Forum Index -> Cooking Videos All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: